Nicole’s Blackened Chicken in 10 easy steps.
1. Place chicken on a low grill setting
2. Return to computer to make stupid, meaningless comments on Facebook/Twitter
3. Check emails
4. Straighten kids’ playroom
5. Wait for that nagging sense that you have forgotten something to wash over you…..Nope. Nothing there.
6. Make a nice cup of tea
7. Load the dishwasher
8. Return to computer and read a great recipe a friend has posted for crock-pot chicken
9. Realize that you are the crock-pot that left the chicken on the grill for over an hour.
10. Toss said chicken into bushes
11. Test smoke alarms for future culinary adventures.